Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Falling In Love, Again

After forgetting the girl I loved before, 
I had decided I will fall in love no more, 
But alas, I have broken my resolution, 
And unknowingly drunk cupid's solution, 
I fell in love with you more, 
Much more than I loved anyone before, 
I want to start a new beginning, 
Out of joy, so I am singing, 
Hints of my love I have started giving, 
The love which was buried is now reviving, 
I can't control now anymore, 
Without you, I am getting sore, 
I miss you with my every breath, 
Every moment I am being reduced to wreath, 
The experience feels wholly new, 
While falling in love with you, 
So sweet, so gentle, and then too strong, 
For you, I cannot wait much long, 
Still over a month lies ahead of me, 
To check whether we have a destiny, 
Which I reckon is already written, 
What left now is only to be beaten, 
By the mighty bull in you, 
Whereas I am a small cat who mews, 
I repent not being friendly before, 
But what could I do, I could no more, 
Try to be overly frank, 
In your love, I am fully sunk, 
The feeling of love, 
Is like a flying dove, 
Uncontrollable but yet then tender, 
Flying without reign and also slender, 
I try in vain to pursue a different course, 
In the struggle my voice becomes hoarse, 
And I openly begin to cry, 
Till my tears become dry, 
I am so lucky to get you by my side, 
The consolation of you being beside, 
Is for me quite more than enough, 
To again madly fall in love.

No comments: