Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This Valentine's Day

This coming Valentine's Day, 
I can propose you many way, 
This year's day is so special, 
But you are so racial, 
The flowers kept for you are wearing, 
Your ignorance my heart is shearing, 
I can do the daring, 
Because my love is not so sparing, 
What will you answer, & whether you will, 
Cannot be predicted, but it makes me feel, 
So remorseful am I,
And I am so shy, 
I just want to try, 
Believe me, it's not a lie, 
The day of love can be the end of me, 
If you refuse, I will die easily, 
Smiling to me, that naughty look, 
In Valentine's Day, what you took, 
Was my heart & rest, 
Between us, there are many pest, 
It's my life's gravest test, 
This Valentine's Day, I will be the best, 
Perhaps I will succeed in saying the thing, 
Regardless of what will be your feeling, 
But I don't have this only chance, 
For me every day is a glance, 
Of love, so maybe or maybe not in Valentine's Day, 
But I will propose you, anyway.

No comments: