Wednesday, September 22, 2010

That Black Day

I try to forget the day, 
You were here to stay, 
I told all I loved you, 
Everyone, but except you, 
That was my error, 
Which has created the terror, 
One of those went & informed, 
That I was nor reformed, 
I was coming to propose, 
But you know it, I suppose, 
The black day got blacker, 
Then I became a slacker, 
My secret was out, 
You gave a shout, 
Out of your mouth, 
The cry was going south, 
I wanted to beat the person, 
Burning myself with kerosene, 
But the fault was not his sole, 
I was equally to be blamed, 
I san a carol, 
And he was lamed, 
My anger can burn me from inside, 
I will always be by your side, 
The day will come when it's white, 
With the sky filled all with kite, 
Then it will go yellow, 
I will be your friendly fellow, 
And after long, red, 
As it is the colour in which love bred, 
A scarlet red rose I will gift, 
The reaction will be my decision swift, 
The graveyard in which I will lie, 
Becoming your secret spy, 
Will help me forget the black day, 
Which took all my hopes away.

No comments: