Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reasons Still Unrevealed

I absolutely have no clue, 
Why the hell I love you, 
You don't know why, 
In your thoughts I cry, 
I have faced many detention, 
And caught everyone's attention, 
In vain went all my efforts, 
You were mingled with false reports, 
The reason is still unknown, 
You are forever gone, 
Too much away from me, 
You are my destiny, 
I try to find the reason, 
For my friends' treason, 
I have the determination, 
To attend your coronation, 
The revealing is still on, 
My intentions are not wrong, 
My heart has cried out sounds, 
After giving many rounds, 
I will one day find the reason, 
I have already leant my lesson, 
That I should have told you first, 
Bearing some more thirst, 
Waiting for your holy love, 
Instead of going to the club, 
I don't have the reason still, 
My voice never quivers or shrill, 
You do not help me anyway, 
To near you a bit stay, 
The permit to speak you have not given, 
Without you I am bed-ridden, 
The suffering will now end, 
When all the reasons you will send.

No comments: