Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sinking In Love

No one can come between us, 
I will follow you on a bus, 
I am sinking in your love, 
The lady who is as sweet as dove, 
No swimming is there for me, 
So I can drown quite easily, 
The air in me is sufficient, 
Your love has made me efficient, 
I have lost my marine way, 
With all the fishes I sway, 
I was going quite well, while trodding along,, 
When a thought came of writing a song, 
I went to you with some hope of being loved, 
But over the deck I was shoved, 
So heartlessly you rejected my feelings, 
A pain was left like after drillings, 
The green-blue water rushed on my face, 
In the sea, became wet my shoelace, 
'Wake up', my heart gave scream, 
I woke up, Thank God! It was a dream, 
What would happen if it would be true, thought I & shivered, 
When my mother called to me, my voice a little quivered, 
But although not truly, I am sinking, 
Out of both fear & joy, gulps of water I am drinking.

No comments: