Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Give Me My Love

Come to me my dear dove,
Come to me & give back my love,
The love for which you have no compassion,
The love of mine which was full of passion,
For you have nothing but the heart of dead,
Even your crocodile tears are of lead,
You are sweet just on the skin,
Revealed all your atrocities now have been, 
You played with my heart all for so long,
To be fair I myself was wrong,
I was wrong to love you forever,
I was wrong to despise you never,
I failed to know the beauty which thrills,
Is the same beauty of yours which kills,
Loving you was never too bad,
It just took away everything I had,
And in return gave me nothing back,
To know this not was my only lack,
Even if you had loved me as much,
Or at least pretended to love me as such,
I would have borne all my misery,
Getting attention of such beautiful fairy,
Losing all I would still be merry,
If only you loved me my daisy,
But you didn’t, and that was all,
My love brought about my ultimate fall,
Now except love I have nothing left,
That too you have as my debt,
Give back my glee, give back my pain,
Give back the love which is now a stain, 
I promise me I will love none ever,
No matter what happens whatever,
I just want the love back,
The love which I had given you long back,
Return it & I will be blessed,
All my woes will be little erased,
With the love I will find a way to live,
And I may find someone else to give,
My love of eternity, my love without foul,
Will reside in this world longer than my soul.

No comments: