Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Joy I Feel

I am so happy today, I thought you would not come, 
In your memory, the tune I hum, 
Seemed to catch attention of everybody, 
I had to hide my eyes, which were stubby, 
Everyone makes so much fun of me, 
Because I could not propose you, really! 
But the joy I fell, is nothing, 
Next to your hatred for me, 
I see the sky,
And wonder why, 
You are such, 
Why I love you so much, 
Just when I see you, I get thrusted, 
To wholly a level new, 
There are not many like you, 
Who are proud, yet so humble, 
While talking to you, even a boy like me is humble, 
You came running, 
Your heart fuming, 
Standing outside for so long, 
Your pain cannot be rubbed with this song, 
So sad I was, in your absence, 
The ingredient of my love, is your presence, 
I am gloom when you are not there, 
But about my feelings, you don't care, 
My joy, is in your happiness, 
When you are in a problem, I can't care less, 
When you came today, walking like a graceful girl,
I keep looking at you, my mind had a twirl, 
When you will be mine, 
With you I shall dine, 
And under the serene moon, 
We both will forever shine.

No comments: