Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Will Be Waiting For You

I have thought over & over again, 
There's nothing in you, a girl so plain, 
Yet there're some rare qualities, 
Due to which we are enemies, 
You never liked me, 
Maybe that was destiny, 
But I will wait for you, 
Till you say yes or no, 
An answer you will have to give, 
With you I want to live, 
I won't stand out of your path, 
Even if me you swat, 
I am ready to face you straight, 
I can succeed, I have that faith, 
Day & night, out of your house I will stand, 
Will you lend me a helping hand? 
Perhaps not, but I will adjust, 
Till I prove that I am just, 
The bundles of love I shot, 
Was thrown by you on the spot, 
You have signaled to forget, 
But if I will, I will regret, 
My love is quite poor, 
But still strong, I am sure, 
I won't watch you with someone, 
If I do, I will eat venom, 
You should've told me straight, 
Liking a boy isn't your trait, 
You misunderstood what I said, 
For that a large cost I have paid, 
That's your love, my love! 
The seeds of anger, I will scrub, 
I will change only for you, 
Just keep in mind, words a few, 
From morning to night, to dawn's dew, 
Always remember, I will be waiting for you.

No comments: