Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Cute Dog

I still remember the day, 
When I saw her first sway, 
That little furry dog, 
Shivering like a burning log, 
Licking a dirty banana peel, 
Seeing her, kindness I had to feel, 
As soon as I spread my hands out, 
She jumped into my arms without, 
A bit of hesitation, 
Oh! That cute sensation, 
Of owning her, 
She is not a dog, but my life's star, 
Sans her I am nothing, 
Due to her only I am now breathing, 
She grew up in front of me, 
And shared with me my destiny, 
Now she has grown much, 
That now I am not her father such, 
As I used to be, 
With her sweet melody, 
But now in turn she is caring, 
With me her love she is sharing, 
The place of my mother she has taken, 
Our relation is now never to be broken, 
When I look at her twinkling eyes, 
Which out of joy cries, 
I feel the love she has for me, 
With her long tail she shakes me, 
The pure white foam I have bought, 
Suits her & has given the comfort she sought, 
Since childhood she is tender, 
And all my mistakes' mender, 
She is at times loving & warm, 
But when needed she is firm & stern, 
Still I love her just as much, 
As the day I brought her under the arch, 
She is mine & forgives all my folly, 
She is my dearest spani.

No comments: