Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So Close, Yet So Far

You are hardly away from me, 
I can talk to you stealthily, 
But you seem so far away,. 
I have become your pray, 
You have run so far from me, 
I am writing so eerily, 
The rain outside sounds so great, 
Like the heaven's trumpet, 
The universe is blooming with flowers so real, 
Waiting for the perfect time of our arrival, 
If I take another step towards you, 
I will be stopped be East of Kailash crew, 
Shouting & taunting like hell, 
Maybe that much only they can shell, 
If I step back, 
I will surely be out of luck, 
You have lightened in my heart that spark, 
That cannot be diminished with a thousand buck, 
So close are you, yet so far, 
You are shining like a star, 
There's a kind of awe, 
I fell for you without flaw, 
Still you are so far, 
You really are a heart breaker, 
Please my dear, don't ignore this message, 
It won't be lost inside time's passage, 
Listen carefully to me only for once, 
To get you this is my last chance, 
You get out of my sight so frequently, 
I become hopeless, but joyfully, 
I smile when you come, 
All the time you look so awesome, 
With new enthusiasm I start to rhyme, 
Looking at you, slowly spending time, 
The notion of closeness is different for me, 
You are close in my heart only, 
I will leave you never, naturally, 
As I love you so dearly, 
So stop making me go round & round, 
My heart is your playground, 
Till you return to me ever, 
I will wait for you forever.

No comments: