Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where Are You

Where have you gone? 
Leaving me alone, 
In the world of cruel people, 
To love you much, I am quite able, 
We can shape together a fable, 
Of ideal life from all the rubble, 
My eyes scale over the class, 
Your cheek shines like glass, 
At last you will have to come back, 
Leaving all the belongings you pack, 
Come quickly, I will show you how, 
Much I can love you now, 
I am not so good player, 
You have drilled my mind's layer, 
Return to me, it's written honey, 
That we both have the same destiny, 
Where are you? 
Out of my view, 
I failed to find you with all my crew, 
Your love you so much brew, 
In me, I am aimless, 
You think of me as worthless, 
But I am more than that, 
Just once if you come to my flat, 
You will see how I am, 
All vices I always tram, 
You can extinguish my heart's flame, 
We can be together in the same frame, 
Come back to your lover, 
I am changed & now braver, 
I will give you everything I imagine, 
My heart is pure, not unclean.

No comments: