Friday, February 4, 2011

Come Fall In Love With Me

Endless hours without you pass away each night,
I lie wide awake, craving a moment of love from you,
Maybe you know not my heart, maybe you know not my plight,
But I do know what I want from life, and that my love, is only you...

Endless hours without you pass away each day,
I walk the streets, but alone without you,
In the glittering sunshine I lose all my past away,
Yet it reminds me of those moments, meant to be spent only with you...

Endless hours of life fly by,
Leaving me stranded with your mirage in trance,
Still I wish you will one day say goodbye,
To all our distance & be mine for once...

I was born to be yours, and will be nevertheless,
No matter what fate may have in it for me,
I don't care as I never have, for every time you leave me breathless,
I know I have my love for you, and that will always be enough for me...

Your indifference makes no difference to what I feel,
To the blessing of love, my love for you,
My eternal pain sans you only you can heal,
So please make me live again, for I have many times died for you...

I won't steal you away from you,
I just want to give you glee,
I promise to never be far from you,
If you and me someday become we...

I love you so deep, I love you & your love,
But you don't seem to know what you mean to me,
You too will realize your soul, and make me realize mine,
So just for once, come & fall in love with me...

1 comment:

mahasweta said...

O God!Kalpak..i pray soon u ve more dan only her mirage....really an awsm work...