Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Before The Words

The tangled thoughts trotter along, 
They cannot be said through mere words, 
They can only be expressed through the heart, 
Or through eyes which want to see you, 
Your mysterious eyes seem to reveal something, 
I can just touch it but unable to grasp, 
I get dizzy from your sweet face, 
The sharp features can be clearly seen, 
Enough to make anyone your courter, 
Who is madly in love with you, 
When I see you, my world is illuminated, 
But your absence renders me feel scared, 
From the very fear haunting me, 
Lest you should become someone else's, 
You look so unknown to me, 
Yet so known for years it seems, 
I keep groping in the darkness, 
Lost in a way with many directions, 
A different dimension altogether, 
In the world of true love, 
My selfless love you can very well understand, 
As that is why I love you with all I have, 
Because a golden girl like you, 
Can never ever be loved less, 
However she wants to avert her gaze, 
When she has thrown me in a maze, 
I am hurt by cupid's arrow, 
Only you can diminish my sorrow, 
The girl who is more beautiful than the moon, 
Who can be more mesmerizing than a flute, 
Is none else but only you, 
I want to say that I really LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

mahasweta said...

i think...in 3rd last line...it will b 'than' da moon..isnt it?...a very nice poem....will touch anybody u present as...

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks... I edited it... And err... it didn't touch the one for whom I had written it once...