Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Name

Pearly shining eyes of yours take away all my glee,
Right from the moment I saw them I began to make my plea,
In my dreams in night and all day long,
You are the only one I see all along,
After you refused there is nothing now I feel,
Defying all my joys my sorrows gleam like steel,
Hoarding all I had withing the realms of your eyes,
Instilling my desires within my lonely cries,
Making up my mind now is a job very rough,
And being without you is even more tough,
Nice you are no doubt and have always been to me,
In spite of that I wish you could also be my destiny,
Like the river wanders away but reaches the sea neither shaken & broken,
Or the rain which always gives back the earth all the water it has taken,
Vain got my pride when I saw the beauty in you,
Everything was mingled into droplets smaller then dew,
You were the reason, the reason for it all,
Of love, of life, the reason of me to fall,
Until I fell so far that I could nothing but love,
Until that very moment when I felt free like a dove,
With the sight of yours, with the world going blur,
All I could see was you, shining brilliantly like a star.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kutta,kamina,pilla...
Tu phy hns m kar kya raha h be...

kalpakgupta said...

Pehle batao kaun hain tu fir jawaab doonga... :D :D

Deepanshu said...

Great Yaaaaaaaaar!!!!!!!!!!!

kalpakgupta said...

Thanks dude...

tina said...

its a gr8 poem......
but change the subjectonce in a while.........

tribhuwan said...

excellent....faaaduuu work bhai...ur just awsum and the way emotions are reflected is tremendous again!!!

kalpakgupta said...

Subject thori hain yeh mera... THAT'S MY LIFE...

Sunny Prasad said...

Hi! U can also write on my blog
mail me for ur website

-S.K.Prasad
email: in.sunnyprasad@gmail.com