Thursday, October 28, 2010

Painless Pain

You play games with me,
And the toy is only me,
Making myself even more hurt than I can ever be,
You play games making a foolish game of me,
And I gladly pay you my servitude for life,
My master you are, binded I am by love,
My love, which you don't pay in return,
Keeping me indulged in the dramas of yours,
You hope to get rid of me soon enough,
But you don't know me neither my love,
Which will be around you forever,
The chaos within my heart is never healed,
You again and again bring back wounds new to me,
The pain of which makes me happy still,
For they are something you give from your heart,
At least I am worthy of your hatred,
If not worthy enough to be loved,
So I accept all you give with a smile,
Even if they rip my soul apart,
The lovely little lacerations caused in your lament,
Obviate all my distress in the hope of seeking you,
Which try vainly to choke me often,
Yet keep my heart beating endlessly,
The pain bestowed is a blessing from you,
And may god never give you such pain,
For one day I will take your leave forever,
Leaving an empty painless wound within your heart.

2 comments:

tribhuwan said...

this one can surely bring tears yar...fantastic work by u...heads off..kya likha h yar!!!

kalpakgupta said...

Bhai firbhi uske aankhon main tears nahi ayenge, itni khoti kismat hain...!!!