Friday, October 22, 2010

You Never Look Back

I look at you, you never look back,
Not even for a moment, never for a start,
I stare by, like a haunted soul,
Waiting for your eyes, to make me sane again,
But alas, I remain bounded by my insanity,
For you never look back at me,
I can just wait, wait as the days go by,
Waiting for you to look back and try,
To see what you want, see it in your eyes,
As my friends say that you will never be mine,
They see my tearful eyes, wondering whether ever,
Yours will meet them, or will they never,
Your eyes are so brown, glinting like a crown,
But they do not suit you, with your ever lingering frown,
The thing which looks good is only your smile,
And nothing else, not even the thousand stars,
Driving around this world, throwing light upon it,
Like the sun shines and stars twinkle,
You seem to come and go away from me,
Just within my reach then glide away so gracefully,
Leaving me empty hearted taking back your love,
Leaving me lonely again with a bleak promise of your friendship,
And I keep waiting, as the time goes by,
Waiting for you to look back at me someday..

No comments: