Monday, October 25, 2010

Silent Promise

Noticing you going by my side each day,
To hide my tears I cannot but look away,
Because you feel nothing for me as far as I know,
Making me feel inside so hollow,
I yearn for you to see beyond my tear,
But alas, my dear you never even care,
Just remind me again and again how much me you loathe,
To trouble me and my thoughts are your only oath,
Still I in your toxic love I am inebriated,
And how much no need to say I have already stated,
But what hurts me most is your ignorance,
About my love and the amount of it's brilliance,
You become deaf whenever I want to make myself heard,
From your blind eyes my love beats are always forcefully returned,
Just for once, please listen to my plea,
You know I will keep my promise as long as I will be,
Still you refuse me for I have nothing to give,
Except my love and the silent promise as long as I live,
A promise that I will love you forever,
A promise that I will leave you never,
You believe me not, or so you say,
And your mistrust exceeds all the price I can pay,
So I reap nothing, except betrayal and sorrow,
But yes, there is always a hope for a new tomorrow,
A new beginning which may take place today,
It doesn't matter that the today can be everyday,
All that matters to me is that you know my love's meaning,
As you are the only one about whom I keep dreaming,
My silent promise just wants to say,
That I will keep loving you each and every day.

No comments: