Monday, October 25, 2010

I Don't Understand

Sometimes you just stride looking past me afar,
This happens so often, year after year,
Yet sometimes you let me come near to show my love,
Getting me so meeked, so tensed in my nerve,
Perplexed I remain stranded within my heart,
In your memory, your love, your eyes, and your heart,
You belong my beloved to the boughs of the breeze,
Flying oh so tenderly with utter ease,
Still I don't understand what you hold inside,
However I try your thoughts I can never ride,
I seem to know not what you feel about me,
Whether hatred or love or nothing at all for me,
In a state of unconsciousness you drive me dear,
And drive me more so in the distance of my tear,
Which drips along in the agony of not knowing you at all,
For remaining ignorant of the girl in whose love I had to fall,
I chide myself for not understanding you in the beginning,
But it's true too that you never understood my feeling,
We both got stuck in this crowded world,
Depriving us of some loneliness in this world,
You betrayed your anger, so gloomy I got,
For what was the reason of your fear I knew not,
So I just ask you to give a little thought,
With a vow of giving you everything I have got,
And that I will wait for the day when I will fully know,
What you feel and why it you are afraid to show.

No comments: