Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Beautiful You

The wide large eyes, brown and round,
Looking so intently at the infinity of surround,
Wandering aimlessly trying to reflect the thoughts inside,
I so wish these eyes would be on me, not on my side,
For your eyes make me go crazy in your love again and again.

The soft white face, blushing like a bride,
A thing which for you must be of immense pride,
Can make so beautiful this bleak world of mine,
And stop my tears from filling it with brine,
For your face makes me go crazy in your love again and again.

The striking lovely smile, vanishing all my harrowing strife,
Showing me all the glittering jewels of life,
A little laugh of yours sounding like music of the heaven,
To see them forever anything I may have given,
For your smile makes me go crazy in your love again and again.

The black silky hair flowing all around,
The sleek naughty locks teasing me round & round,
The tumultuous approbation of the winds I can hear,
Because all the beauty of your hair compels them to shear,
For your hair makes me go crazy in your love again and again.

You are so beautiful, I cannot describe,
To stay away from you, one must proscribe,
And you are an angel, a magnet of my love,
So white & pure, a sorrowless dove,
For you make me go crazy in your love again and again.

No comments: