Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Long Moments

Every single moment despises your absence,
Missing altogether your heavenly essence,
Of live, of life, and of all I know,
But alas, my heart cannot all show.

Every single moment yearns for your arrival,
Still to you my existence is so trivial,
Like grass spread over a single thorn of life,
But you will I sadly know never wipe away my strife.

Every single moment you have given,
For my life is yours which I have lain,
At your hands kill me from the inside,
But in your hope I keep on my stride.

Every single moment now seems so long,
Longer than the moments that seem to have gone,
Wasted in your thoughts with nothing to gain,
But the relish of long moments in their bestowed pain.

Every single moment is for you of mine,
Right since the day the sun began to shine,
And I will love you you better know,
Till all of the stars cease to glow.

No comments: