Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dream 2nd May

Had yet another epic dream yesterday... It's been hours since I woke up, but that exotic feeling has still not completely left me... It was so long, and detailed... But sadly, as always, I don't remember much right now... Still the little bits and pieces which are still stored in my memory, I am going to transfer to this post...

The dream started with me travelling hundred years into the future and learning many things about life and society of that day from an older person I had befriended- I'm not sure if it was the grown up self of me only... Anyways, then I began to fret that how will I return to the past which is actually my present time, as the thing which had brought to the present(actually future) could work one way only... The surrounding became milder with lots of sand and free space and a very few buildings... I noticed a truck and Voila! Inside it was a person claiming to take me home, my real home in my real time... He went by a little long way and asked me to sit behind as if I sat with him, my enemies would have a very hard time, so he claimed...

While deboarding, he warned me to be prepared for a little rebuke from my mother as it had been two days I was in the future and that time interval had been equally manifested in present too(my real present)... Then he vanished. I went inside my house preparing some excuse and realizing that he was someone divine who had come to my rescue... My mother didn't need any excuse, she didn't even ask me where I was, she behaved so normally, then... TRANSITION...

Sitting with my college friends on a ground I went to with my school friends... What a mess!! All kinds of people were there... I don't remember any conversations, but I remember that I was a little changed and was thinking of what I learnt in the future... I would love to experience more of that dream but my Dad called and broke it... It was 9'o Clock!! Sigh, time to wake up and study, it's exam time... -_^

No comments: