Friday, May 25, 2012

Latent Lover

Wrote this just now, dedicated to someone, someone mine, someone I don't know, don't know if I'll ever know even... But still, one can always have an unknown lover of their dreams they don't know, right? Or at least, I can...

You hide from me, even in my dreams,
Leaving me in the doubt, do you even exist?
But then I ask myself as always I do,
If you didn't, how could you  hide from me in my dreams?

Every time I search for the signs,
In every girl I see is it you?
Wondering if I will ever get to you in time,
Scared if I can't, how will I live alone forever?

Travelling around the worlds and universes in my mind,
When I fail to find you, does it hurt?
I know not the reply, neither do I want to know,
I just crave one answer to, where are you my lover?

Melodies of gloom settle in now and then,
Though is it any good being in grief?
I think to myself and smile wryly again,
After all, isn't it hope that makes a man meet his love?

The days end and days begin of search,
Back in my mind I think what if I'm wrong?
Then realize promptly what I always forget,
That if you didn't exist, how could you hide from me?

No comments: