Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Inspired

Today I was sitting in college(gloomy as usual) & suddenly got inspired by seeing some birds flying outside through the window... Watched them for an hour & wrote this...

The way they fly,
The way they glide,
The way they sway,
In the heat of May,
The way they soar,
Worth encore,
The way they are free,
Wish I too could be...

I want to be like them,
I can truly be me,
I can reach the zenith,
Mingle with my destiny,
Like the denizens of the sky,
I can reach the clouds,
I can untangle my soul,
From this wretched world so loud,
And fly away placidly in solitude...

So take me oh take me to the heavens above,
Where I can silently merge with those angels of God,
Flying alone in swarms vast for eternity,
Take me oh take me to the heavens of almighty,
Where I will be free at last, like the birds I see...

2 comments:

Naveen said...

That is awesome.
Keep the good work.:)

Debasis sanyal said...

Really loved it...topic is perennial yet the treatment is like a puff of fresh air...keep going!