Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aimless Life

Nothing to write. Actually that's not true.. Nothing to write which will interest you, is better. But that's an assumption, and it's often(if not always) dangerous to assume. You might be interested in what I have to say after all, or else you wouldn't still be reading this.(this is also assumed, so better stop fretting about your interest and read what I have to say anyways).
So where was I? Oh yeah, I hadn't even begun. What I wanted to write today is... is... God... this is tough. You think you have so much to say. Then you sit to write, and you can;t write anything at all because everything, every feeling, just refuse to come out. Incredible!! I really owe an apology for not writing anything worthwhile at all till now. But I won't be dishonest. So listen, I assure you that whatever follows will not be of any use to you whatsoever, I recommend you stop reading this now rather than being angry on me for writing nothing in the end.
Still I am writing this. You know why? Because I believe that at least one of you out there will be glad to read my feelings, just because I have chosen to share them instead of silently burying them in my heart.And here it begins: what begins? This isn't the start of a story. It's thought. And thoughts neither ever begin nor end.So I will just type whatever is in my mind right now.
What is the aim of my life?? I know you must be wondering why there's a question mark in the end. I myself wonder too. I mean, I ought to know what's my aim. Okay, forget life. What is my aim for tomorrow atleast?? Do I know?? Sadly, I don't. Or maybe I do, deep in the realm of the subconscious mind, but I haven't realized it yet. Whatever that is supposed to mean, the epitome is that I don't know what I want from life tomorrow. I don't know what I want to happen so that I will be content that even though a day in my life was lessened, I gained something. But even if I myself don't know my wishes, how can I expect the almighty to fulfill them? So I am going to sit(or lie) and think about it for a while, what I want to happen tomorrow. In vivid detail. For they say, imagination and visualization can make the universe biased to your good luck. Such is the power of thinking. So bye for now.
NOTE: It's been about two hours since I typed this in my phone, and now after a lot of thought, I have a somewhat vague(yet vague is better than nothing) picture of the perfect & ideal tomorrow in my mind. Sorry but I can't share that yet. It's detailed, it's long, and it's part of my personal life(although that's a flimsy excuse, I always share everything with my friends). So Good Night. Let's see how the real day works out tomorrow compared to my imagined one.

No comments: