Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Name

Kindly don't deny me a glimpse of you,
Azure you are, sweeter than even the dew,
Jest I not, love you I really do,
After all, or else I wouldn't be writing this for you,
Rear you my senses, within the deep of your eyes,
I can feel my desires surging, for you only they rise,
Seeing my plight even my soul makes fun of me,
Envy I him who would be tangled with your destiny,
No one is that I hope, except only me,
Great feats for I can decline to make you be with me,
Useless my love is, because I can't tell you my feelings yet,
Portray I may them though now, before it becomes too late,
Time is running fast, and if you become mine,
Ask yourself, you will know how much it will be divine,
Instead of being just friends, so much more we can be,
Living together for us, and to make a new history,
Or maybe just be with each other forever,
Visions are endless you know, to get tarnished never,
Every inside of mine yells to you in vain,
You still never did, and maybe never will understand my pain,
Over my heart through my eyes only my friendship you always see,
Under my skin, beneath my soul, one day you also will feel my heart's melody.

1 comment:

madhu said...

well imagined and thoroughly true to self