Friday, August 5, 2011

Blank Spaces

Emptiness, filling all the space within me,
Feeling hollow, yet no space left to cry,
Every time, I thought, she can't be mine,
Still every time, in vain, I gave it a try,
And every time, my heart, got broken apart,
We were thrown afar, and my love had a new start,
Again and again, the story repeated,
I tried to smile, but the tears were dearer,
Whenever I felt joy come nearer,
The darkness swept over, engulfing all the joys,
Leaving grief, for me to bear alone,
Without having anyone by my side, ever till today,
I stare at the sky, chiding myself for the love,
Which I know I deserve, but which is still undeserved,
This will go on as long, as I keep writing today,
Whatever happens, I won't stop now,
For the blank between each space,
Residing between my words, take me to her,
As I keep writing everyday, she refuses,
To accept me, and I am thrown away, this time alone,
For despondency, slow but steady, keeps paving its way,
Trying to fill the blank spaces, existing within the words,
Still I try to shake it all, and continue on my journey,
To erase all gloom from the spaces, and fill the blank in my life with love...

No comments: