Monday, August 29, 2011

Embracing Insanity

For a moment I find myself surrounded by blindness,
All black where nothing can ever be deciphered,
I realize moments later, that moments in this world last forever,
Where you can never let go of the laughs and your sobs will never be heard,
However you may cry, however you may try,
No one will listen to what you say, as long as you are true from heart,
People here just know how to laugh,
To laugh at other's strife, to laugh at other's smile,
They just don't know when to stop and take a breath,
They have only learnt to deny each other the value of their own existence,
They populate the empty world, like weeds growing endless,
And their world, the world loses itself gradually to me,
Gracing me with it's essential presence so lethal,
Madness of a few moments soon becomes destiny,
I find peace to be insane, oh my, sanity is so brutal,
Lethal, and heart tearing, crushing all that exists today,
But when I am mad, no one can blame me, I do anything,
And will be lost just by stupid laughs from stupider people,
Obviously oblivious to the world around,
Who think themselves as clever as much insane they are,
And end up laughing at me going insane,
When they should laugh at themselves for mad they are too,
To live in that world by my side, where I am happier embracing insanity.

No comments: