Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Heart For You

When I have nothing to do, yet the mind feels new,
I sit down with a quill, and scribble out my heart for you,
The wind passes by fiercely, like the breath of the Gods,
But I can never move, for I am immersed in your thoughts,
The water rises over me, devouring me in my whole,
Still I sit here writing, loving you with all my soul,
The fire burns me into ashes, leaving just my heart,
The love for you though, it can never from it tear apart,
These words might seem meaningless, for you love me not,
For me yet, these are gold, costlier than the earth,
Heavier then the sea, mightier than the glow,
Residing in my hovel of love, each letters embedded in snow,
Maybe one day you will know, the plight I am in this place,
With my heart lost to you, and nothing to give me solace,
I cry each day, for the distress you unknowingly give,
With tears flowing down, each letters here I weave,
Still there exists a feeling of joy, an aura of hope, a speck of glee,
That maybe I will know you more some day, just maybe, you will be destiny,
But as of now, the same story round and round,
The love for you everyday strengthened and found,
With this I go now, to return another day,
For the wind, the water, and the fire to make way.