Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why Can't I?

Why can't I remember you anymore?
Like I used to do on those lonely sleepless nights,
Why can't I think of you anymore?
Like I used to when I had nothing left but lonely sighs,
Why can't I love you anymore?
Like I used to do with all my heart till a few days ago,
Why can't I dream of you every night anymore?
Like I used to do when you were all I had to know,
Why can't I feel your breath to be mine anymore?
Like I used to do when you ran merrily past all,
Why can't I feel your heartbeats to be the same as mine anymore?
Like I used to feel when my heart pumped so fast when I saw you in the fall,
Why can't I run to you anymore?
Like a lost puppy following your redolence,
Why can't I speak to you anymore,
Like I used to do so desperately those days,
Why can't I write for you anymore,
Like I used to every moment garnering my love for you,
.....

CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A SUITABLE ENDING OR CONTINUATION?? I am just stuck here.............



No comments: