Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Story of A Fallen Angel

I am just sinking, gasping for air, wry, dry, drenched, lost, and immersed eternally, in the nectar of pure untainted darkness, so sweet, so serene, so beautiful, so soothing, so... So fatal... Take me out of this... I feel lonely here without you, and it feels even lonelier when you are around... Now, I can't see any road ahead, just scrounging for some path like some lost vagabond. Everything is blurry... Just darkness, the sound of my heart throbbing for air, dying, slowly, craving for each single atom of air to keep its feeble beats ignited for even a paucity of time. It isn't going to keep me alive for long.. For in this ocean of ignominious sorrow, my own wails are clenching my neck like vile gigantic pincers... The depraved dark water looks unto me, laughing in itself at my pitiable plight... Laughing on my loveless penury... But I am still trying to stay alive with my faltering breaths, so steadily diminishing in intensity, to think, to tell the world my last words before the boundaries between me and this ashened sea cease to exist...

I wanted to make you my life... You refused to even be a part of it... The distance between us now is too vast... Our minds are so far asunder, it can never, ever, ever, decrease now... And the person to blame for that, is none but only me... Me, the protagonist of my poignant tale, me, the felon, me, the lost lover, me, the ruler, me, the vanquished... Me, the fallen angel, waiting to be reborn... Waiting for my wings to regrow looking upwards to heaven, so that I can fly high to my zenith once more to you, to try this fallible life once again, and this hope, this shimmering hope, will keep my soul alive till I am resurrected... Till then, this fallen angel will lie here in a bed of ruins... Waiting... Waiting... And waiting...

And now I can't speak anymore, the lights of my existence are blinking out altogether... I can't go on... But I will... I will have to... I and am ready to die here now, to rise again one day, come back from the land of the dead, only to meet my goddess again, only to meet, YOU...