Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Not Sorry

It maybe a crime to you, to fall for a beautiful damsel,
But to me, it's a bliss, not any matter of shame,
I didn't ask you to retaliate my love ever,
Just asked you to let me love you forever,
I won't apologize now for falling in your love so much,
Neither can you blame me for that as such,
For that's not what you can decide for me,
I met you in my life, and that was my destiny,
So I proudly proclaim today that I am not sorry for loving you at all,
Rather I am glad to have spent a few moments with you however small,
I thought once I had done a folly, and I am wrong,
But then I realized, how can one be wrong,
If love is the residence of everything,
From life to death and everything in between,
It can't be true, that you should not love,
If you think so for me, then what can I do?

I am not sorry, not at all,
I loved you in spring, still love you in this fall,
And I will always do,
No matter, if you don't, and maybe never will return my love for you. 

No comments: