Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dream 12th July

Yesterday I had an interesting dream. I dreamed that my college had reopened(it's opening on 21st), but only about 4 or 5 students of my class had come on the first day!!! And they too were whining about having to come. That's weird, because in reality most of the about 60 students in my class like to come regularly. Anyways, then I saw there was a test to be conducted a week after. Everyone got so tensed. It's a different feeling in your dream. You feel that you are flying, and there are no worries, even in the tensest of moments.But there was a good news. Students of Science courses had been exempted because there wasn't much time for us to prepare our syllabus. I was so happy.

Then my dream transitioned to a place near my old School, in front of Iskon Temple in Kailash Hills. I saw a group of bullies approaching me, and they tried to provoke me into a fight. But instead of being enraged, I tackled them diplomatically and made my way out. Pretty much consistent with my actual nature(hell yes, it was me dreaming right?). Then while walking, you know the feeling, flying away, and put on another place.

Well, after many many months, I saw someone in my dream, an old friend(:D :D you got it right). She was standing a bit distant. I could see her, but she couldn't see or hear me. So gloomily, I made my way back through a path which had sprang right next to me. And in the end of that was a nice cafe, with white tables and chairs, like in parks, outside, and near one of them was my friend standing, smiling to me. Then it all went black.

Then I woke up. An hour before.

No comments: