Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Name

Religion teaches renouncement, but love is bliss,
Adhere to that dogma, and that bliss you'll surely miss,
Deep inside our mind, what exists will die with us,
Hoary though yet love will remain, in our heart full of blush,
Isled in an ocean all alone, although hope can make us thrive,
Kindness and honour wagered in war, in the end, love can always survive,
Another heartbreak on its way, now I sense but in vain,
Jabbing the heart with all its might, another cause digging that brutal old pain,
Availing an open scar, healed for a rougher tomorrow now again,
I embrace the love with its might, I embrace the light, I embrace the rain,
New beginning, again hoped for as in each time I fall for a you,
I fail each time alright, and this time too, with or without you,
Living dead I will be rendered, after this period of amazement and lust,
On a bleak rocky terrain of the desert, in a dead ship, me wailing on its mast,
Vanity shed, hurt gained, memories of present, waiting to be the past,
Every time that happens, rejection and gloom, every time I think its the last,
Years go by, I heal and love again, I never cease to grow like that tree,
On the ground, in that fairy tale, love nurtured in my heart, I begin to live for thee,
Usable again, recycled and alive, each time searching again, life for its destiny.

No comments: