Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wanderer


You look to me, I smile,
I wonder, if I still feel you as mine,
You want me too, but yourself haven't known,
So want me to hate you, all the love stown,
I too look at you, searching for a smile,
I fail to find it, only tears like the flood of Nile,
I wonder the reason, what makes you this gloom,
In this onset of spring, when all the flowers bloom,
Why you lie pristine, lost in your soul,
Untouched by mine, rendering me a solitary prowl,
We are so same, but you think we are not,
Or are confused just as me, thinking what you should not,
We are so free, to fly and fall,
I want us to do that together, that's just all,
But you listen not to even this plea of mine,
Alone and alone only you want to shine,
Sans me, sans my love, sans even any hope lying for me,
You won't you have decided, will ever think of me as destiny,
How confused you are, oh my dear even you don't see,
Blind to my heart open for you, willing to make you completely free,
Confused wanderer I am too, lost in my world of imagine,
Because of having that world in real, is a chance you have made too much thin,
I will go on and on, lost in my own in my world also own,
Lost without you only with my soul, that too alone,
Lost I will be and happy in losing you,
For if that is so destiny itself wants this, it's nothing new,
I will accept without wonder gleefully, all the pain you will give,
You may have left me on my own today, but in my dreams I will never let you leave.

No comments: