Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Truth

The truth should have dawned upon me long ago,
Having realized this now will make me always know,
And bear the fact in my mind that wherever I may fall,
None else but me will have to be responsible for it all,
Kneading with all my soul I have been cherishing my love,
Showing how much proud I was to share with all my love,
And now I have got no more glee within me,
Love has finally shown me my disdainful destiny,
Of sorrow, of gloom and of an ignominious darkness,
Tomorrow I know will be even more hopeless,
Really because, my love, I have always been a little careless,
And sure enough, my life too has got reckless,
Crying now I can see that in my life nothing matters,
Heartless in this vast meadow my soul lies in tatters,
In the nocturnal beauty of my ardours dilapidated,
Truth has now accordingly everything stated,
As cruelly as it can, it has had me devastated,
And now will remain nothing but my penance with me & my life together,
For eternity, I will lie in this dark valley, crying forever.

No comments: